Johns Hopkins Medicine had the most trusted healthcare brand in the United States, according to research published by brand agency Monigle.
In partnership with the American Hospital Association and the Society for Health Care Strategy and Market Development, Monigle surveyed 30,138 respondents who were the health care decision makers for their household.
All respondents had received medical care within the past two years and had health insurance, with 70% having private insurance and 30% enrolled in a government plan, excluding Medicaid. The survey was conducted from November to December 2020.
Below are the 10 health systems that received the highest scores when respondents were asked to respond to the statement “is an organization people trust”.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore)
- UNC Health (Chapel Hill, North Carolina)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (Columbus)
- Nebraska Medicine (Omaha)
- Baptist Health South Florida (Miami)
- Stanford Health Care (Palo Alto, CA)
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minnesota)
- Memorial Healthcare System (Hollywood, Florida)
- Emory Healthcare (Atlanta)